tors box

i have stripped the tors of my 96 and was wondering if there is any reason to keep the little black tors box next to the coil on the machine? i wouldnt think so but not sure. and i have also stripped all the lights off this thing too, can the rectifier go as well? i am trying to trim the wiring down to as few wires as possible. and move the cdi to the front of the quad. any help would be great.

thanx i wasnt sure and you know what happens when you assume. can that rectifier come off as well? i am not running any lights at all. i would like to get rid of as much useless stuff as possible. all my buddies bought 450's and are giving me all kinds of shit about this 96 banshee. i had a new one i used to race in 96. but i went to the marines for a while and sold it. its all i really know. but lost track of how a few things work.

I'm not sure about the rectifier but you can pitch the tors box.

I'd go with the GB Racing relocating bracket to move the CDI up front. Not pricy at all!

thanx again i will research the rectifier some more. i was wondering what the name of the company was that sold the relocator. thanx for the info.

click the god damn tors removal thread link in my sig. youw will be more thenhappy to find out it can be smashed on the floor or burnd.

yeah i knew you could remove tors from the carbs. i did this on my old banshee. drilled the holes for idle screws and the whole sheebang. i just wasnt sure if the tors box also ran anything else. thanx for the responses.