Need a Stator

The stock stator on my Banshee got damaged and is now trashed. I need a new aftermarket one. I dont want stock. I want something prefferabley around 200 watts, but will take other suggestions. I looked at Ricky Stator but have heard they get a lot of bad reviews, and I cant seem to find anyone else. So, any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

The stock stator on my Banshee got damaged and is now trashed. I need a new aftermarket one. I dont want stock. I want something prefferabley around 200 watts, but will take other suggestions. I looked at Ricky Stator but have heard they get a lot of bad reviews, and I cant seem to find anyone else. So, any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

you can go to yamaha dealer and buy a new oem 200 watt but you pay top dollar for it or keep an eye on e-bay..

you can go to yamaha dealer and buy a new oem 200 watt but you pay top dollar for it or keep an eye on e-bay..

An oem stator is not 200w, its more like 100 watts. I would say that RS stators in my opinion have problems because they were installed incorrectly. I personally have had a few and ride with others that have them. We have not had a failure yet where I could find a reason to blame Ricky for it. We have had 2 of his flywheeels with loose rivets though, I know at least one was his fault.