who knows what about fzr clutchs for shee's

I jet did a total overhaul on my motor clutches are slipping and they have about two hours on them someone said put fzr clutches in since I have to replace mine anyway they said they last forever. So the question is does anybody else use them and need more info than just fzr clutch plates and fibers what year fzr do they just go right in my basket any mods need to do it?

they are fzr1000 fibers, use stock steels or tusks (they are cheaper) I think the yamaha part number is 4H7-16321-02-00 but that might not be the right one, can someone back me up on this?

I know this has been covered a lot do a search.

if you click on the rjatv banner ad at top of the page he sells a complete clutch that uses heavy duty aftermarket (not stock)crotch rocket components from a few different machines such as a YZ490 YXT600 and FZR1000 ,they grip alot better than most clutch kits and you wont have ot cross reference parts and hope yo ugot the right ones ,its called a pro-lock

if you click on the rjatv banner ad at top of the page he sells a complete clutch that uses heavy duty aftermarket (not stock)crotch rocket components from a few different machines such as a YZ490 YXT600 and FZR1000 ,they grip alot better than most clutch kits and you wont have ot cross reference parts and hope yo ugot the right ones ,its called a pro-lock

john sells good stuff... great guyto deal with...

wont go wrong with anything from him.