Float bowl question

So i took my float bowls off to adjust the level ( choke side pissing gas out of overflow tube).

tried to adjust and still pisses ( 20-22mm without gasket ).

I talk to Jeff at F.A.S.T., he told me to look for a little bb looking thing in the bootom of the left bowl,

to make sure i didn't accidentally switch the two.

Now here is my ?....... Both bowls has the little bb looking thing, And...... I noticed ( on the choke side, left carb ) that there are two small brass tubes.

On my right side carb, there is only one small brass tube.

I am missing the the tube that goes straight up. I have the one that goes at an angle.

Is this normal? Or am i screwed?

Thanks Aaron

CRAP!!! not only did i post this in the wrong section, i also forgot to mention they are stock carbs.

:mad: :mad: Sorry guys, i meant to put this in the Jetting section :confused:

Word. :thumbsup:

Make sure each hose is connected properly. If it still leaks even after you've adjusted the float height per spec., why don't you remove the float needle again & clean the end real good with s scotch brite pad. This will remove any scuff or varnish that may have built up around the seating area. If you have the ability, I would test the carburetor on your bench top to be sure the float & needle are working right before you install it on your shee.