front silencer mounts

I'm new here and new to Banshees. I just got a 2001 Banshee and I need some help with the exhaust. It has FMF silencers(I think) and they have two mounting tabs. The front tabs are not attached to anything. They are close to the frame but there is no tab or place to mount them. The silencers are very loose. What do I need to mount them correctly? Thanks!

I'm new here and new to Banshees. I just got a 2001 Banshee and I need some help with the exhaust. It has FMF silencers(I think) and they have two mounting tabs. The front tabs are not attached to anything. They are close to the frame but there is no tab or place to mount them. The silencers are very loose. What do I need to mount them correctly? Thanks!

Someone has probably shaved the silencer mounts off of the subframe.

Take some pictures that would help to show us what your talking about...

I believe the mounts have been shaved and the fender brackets are gone too. I will attempt to post some pictures later today. I will probably need some add on brackets for both any suggestions?

Most aftermarket exhaust systems dont even have mounts there. The just use a single mount on the silencer body.

Yeah I saw that so I played with the rear mounts and got them alot tighter. I think it will be fine. Now if I could figure out how to make some fender mounts! Thanks to all.