Another message from theshee

damn kiel... that sucks man. give it some time, maybe she'll rethink it.im sure u have alot on your mind , if u need anything just let me know.. if u need to talk u know u can pm,e-mail and my space me. if u need to get away for awhile ,make a trip to texas . i have a extra bed room and u can even run down and see cody.

for real... if u need anything just hollar at me !!

jamey ,i know kiels ur boy and u live close to him . so take care of ur boy for all of us thats not close enough to.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiel your like a brother to me and i haven't met you but you know and i know if you need anything your a phone call away. I have already talked to you about this situation else where so i don't need to repeat myself. Love ya man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My exact situation 12 months ago after 8 years of dating and 3 more married.

Facts..

1) I'ts going to hurt, worse than any ATV mishap you've ever had.

2) It will effect all aspects of your life.

3) You will be up at night, sometimes all night.

4) Forgive, but never forget.

5) Even if you don't think so, time heals wounds, it will not pass, but will lessen with time.

704-974-2255

24 hours a day, I've walked these shoes

--- Scott

I trust that you know that what ever I can do to help, I will..

Iam truely sorry to hear this..

You have been one hell of a friend to many of us.. Now its our turn to return the favor.

As I wrote this morning, Iam only a phone call away, 24hrs a day...

RIPPEN

You better believe it i'll drive my ass from texas to help your ass out......Don't believe me just call me........Your a brother to me man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My exact situation 12 months ago after 8 years of dating and 3 more married.

Facts..

1) I'ts going to hurt, worse than any ATV mishap you've ever had.

2) It will effect all aspects of your life.

3) You will be up at night, sometimes all night.

4) Forgive, but never forget.

5) Even if you don't think so, time heals wounds, it will not pass, but will lessen with time.

704-974-2255

24 hours a day, I've walked these shoes

--- Scott

Thanks for the support fellas, having friends like you guys make things easier. Pretty cool having never met you guys in person and still being that close with you fellas...

scott--- I think we have something else im common too, didnt you have a wedding ring tattoo you had to get off? I have a band on my finger and her name on my back. I am going to see if I can get something done with them, see if a tattoo guy can draw something up for them....

Situations like this SUCK! Sorry to hear about your situation. I can kinda relate. Last week I picked up the wrong cell phone to check my text messages and found out my wife and so called friend had been texting back and forth in a very inapropriate way. Not just 1 time but a couple of times. I fucking lost it. I didn't eat for 3 days, drank like a fish and had thoughts in my head that i never knew I was capable of. I left that morning with my 12 ga. loaded with 3 1/2 in. coyote shot. I was a wreck but took a drive before work and talked myself out of doing anything stupid. After 3 days, she knew I wasn't right in the head and started asking me what was wrong. I came out and told her everything. She explained it was just "playing" around and would stop immediately. To her credit it did stop and we worked it out, but I still won't talk to him. Total disrespect and inapropriate as far as i am concerned.

I am sorry, didn't want to vent my feelings on your thread, but that is what I just went through so I can see a little of what you are feeling. Keep your head up and be strong.

that sucks twisted... but i had the same shit go down last summer. but it was me and my wifes friend texting. it didnt seem like nothing bad.. just some fun bs... my wife didnt see it that way. i think her friend didnt see it that way either.. nothing ever happened and was going to happen. but it was disrespectful to my wife. i really thought she was going to leave my ass. but shr relized im a dumb simple man.. and it was bs and nothing serious. on my part.

but , it was still wrong.

I'm sorry to hear about this aswell.. I'll try to get ahold of the cops and keep them from knockin on your door for awhile.. I'll even withdraw my paypal dispute. :biggrin:

I'm not in any hurry on them parts Kiel... Like you said, Just keep on keepin on. If you need anything you know you can count on us to help you out in anyway we can.