PEP Shocks

crustydemon

I bought another Banshee over the weekend and its got PEP triple rates all around. Does anyone know if these are any good and how they may compare to others for durability?

They are supposed to be one of the best shocks on the market. They are quite expensive to buy new but are a very very good shock!

Mx guys run those! Top of the line!!! You selling those?

I I think I'll keep em for now and see how I like them. They must be older shocks cause the chrome is flaking off the springs.I'd like to either get them re chromed or somehow get the rest of the chrome off and powdercoat them.

Edited by crustydemon

PEP are top brand ATV shocks. I see alot more guys running them on motocross bikes than anything around here. I put alot of time and research into them but went with Elkas and couldnt be more pleased.

Ide look into getting them revalved and resprung before you go worrying about chrome but thats just me.

I I think I'll keep em for now and see how I like them. They must be older shocks cause the chrome is flaking off the springs.I'd like to either get them re chromed or somehow get the rest of the chrome off and powdercoat them.

A good sandblast and powdercoat should do the job, look better over chrome!!