laeger protrax banshee 250r geo. for sale

Looks like im going to sell it.over 25k to buld it.t pin long travel front,cr500 link swingarm,elka elites,duncan 403 motor,no money was spared.it would take me a week to list all the parts,you guys let me know what ya think it worth.will part if i cant sell it whole.it used to belong to Doug Eincher,he won 3 title with it in the 90's.It did not look this good though.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like im going to sell it.over 25k to buld it.t pin long travel front,cr500 link swingarm,elka elites,duncan 403 motor,no money was spared.it would take me a week to list all the parts,you guys let me know what ya think it worth.will part if i cant sell it whole.it used to belong to Doug Eincher,he won 3 title with it in the 90's.It did not look this good though.

Hey can someone help me post some pics

Hey Man what your lowest cash price for the shee and can you send some pics to my email Quadz4life@hotmail.com please specify what you have and all that is on it. I have this guy that is thinking of buy my yfz450 and im looking for a shee unless you mite trade?thanks

Edited by Quadz4Life

Hey Man what your lowest cash price for the shee and can you send some pics to my email Quadz4life@hotmail.com please specify what you have and all that is on it. I have this guy that is thinking of buy my yfz450 and im looking for a shee unless you mite trade?thanks

Sending a few,can you post them for me?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! SiiCKEST SHEE IVE EVER SEEN BY FAR!!!! Where did you get those carbon plastics? Never before have I set someone else's bike as my wallpaper. Just rediculous!! I better go to confession because Envy is one of the seven deadly sins! I used to like my shee.

Edited by MarineNYC