2 into 1 DynoPort

danbanshee

Hello All!

This is my first post here, but this is a great site!

I just picked up a DynoPort Racing 2 into 1 pipe w/ a pro circuit 304 silencer off ebay for $150 (is that a good price?)

I shaved the head .030, cut out the air box lid, and installed this exhaust setup.

What needle setting, mail/pilot jets do you guy suggest?

Thanks in advance!

with that 2 into 1 pipe i would go with 22.5 pilots, and around a 240-250 main.. the 2 into 1 pipes jet a lot leaner than duals... i would run the needle in the middle clip.. just check your plugs after jetting and go from there.. that should get you close! if you need a 2 into 1 carb setup to make it an awesome woods bike, pm bankrupt, he is making them and i am powdercoating them, i started a thread with pictures so look on my profile to find it.. later,gary

Hello All!

This is my first post here, but this is a great site!

I just picked up a DynoPort Racing 2 into 1 pipe w/ a pro circuit 304 silencer off ebay for $150 (is that a good price?)

I shaved the head .030, cut out the air box lid, and installed this exhaust setup.

What needle setting, mail/pilot jets do you guy suggest?

Thanks in advance!

Stock Carbs????? That guy was on here trying to sell that thing and I told him in a post and emailed him on eBay last week about this. You need a dynoport silencer for your bike to run right. The seller knows this and sold it to you any way. if the pro circuit silencer still has the pro circuit stinger tube on it with an adapter, the id of the tube will be too small for the bike to use the pipe properly. Read this The shady dickheads link! So, no it wasn't a good price with the wrong pos silencer. Get the right stinger pipe or silencer and check back with us. Hope you didn't leave him feedback yet.

that SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

yep, thats the guy

turbotrix2004@yahoo.com and

turbotrix2004 on ebay

STAY AWAY FROM THIS IDIOT

not only is it the wrong diam. but the stupid silencer bracket was half ass welded on and there's holes in it!

ASSHOLE!

if anyone wants to give me something good to put in his ebay feedback PLEASE let me know!

this is BS! i'm on a tight budget and really can't just go out and buy another silencer!

where do i go from here? can i just make a coupling to connect the two and remove some of the packing out of the silencer for flow or will i sacrifice performance?

Call dynoport and see how much they want for a silencer. It has to be the same id as the dynoport stinger tube and silencer. I have a broken motofast silencer that you could probably take the stinger tube off, but you would need the right id size silencer to weld it to. http://www.dynoport.com/ link Rich can also make super quiet silencers if you need one.

I ended up making that POS silencer work by using a 1 1/4" pipe and new internals. pretty much all hand made aside from the sleeve. Figured I'd keep it considering the guy at dynoport told me the chamber alone would cost me that much used. Also kept the stock jetting as per his advice. Haven't tested it out though. Ohio is cold as crap right now!

WOW! Just when I thought that guy couldn't get any more "special" he give me negative feedback, solely because I gave him some. And I didn't do that until he completely ignore me for a week!

I only had 4 other feedbacks, so that dropped my score a lot! THANKS DILLHOLE!

I ended up making that POS silencer work by using a 1 1/4" pipe and new internals. pretty much all hand made aside from the sleeve. Figured I'd keep it considering the guy at dynoport told me the chamber alone would cost me that much used. Also kept the stock jetting as per his advice. Haven't tested it out though. Ohio is cold as crap right now!

WOW! Just when I thought that guy couldn't get any more "special" he give me negative feedback, solely because I gave him some. And I didn't do that until he completely ignore me for a week!

I only had 4 other feedbacks, so that dropped my score a lot! THANKS DILLHOLE!

Damn, I am sorry to about your bad deal on Ebay. I too buy & sell a lot on Ebay & I hate that feedback crap. Maybe it would be to your advantage to mutually widthdraw your feedback & his? If you had a high feedback #, it wouldn't be that bad,but with only 5 that sucks.

I hope your future purchases are better, and better yet come here first and maybe ask around..May save you big Time .I know it has saved me..

take care

i have a dynoport 2 into `1 setup bike runs great a new dynoport silencer will run you bout 140 shipped i also did the single carb conversion mucho low end alll day trail maker

ANYWAYS... Brooklyn, do you happen to remember what jetting you used on your 2 into 1 carb setup? i'm thinkin about goin that route possibly.