2004 YFZ450

Quadz4Life

2004 YFZ450

"Blue"

Black Renthal 7/8 Bars, Blue Qury Grips, Blue Moose Racing Hand Guards, Blue Houser Racing Stearing Stem, Polished Houser Racing 7/8 Clamp,(I also have the 1 1/8 Houser Bar Clamp Brandnew it has been taken out of package to what is looked like with my fasstco flex bars but never tighten up or had a tool on it, it will be an extra $50 I paid $80 for it.) 2006 Heel Guards, Shark Mouth Front Bumper, A-Arm Guards, Under Belly Gaurd, Swing Arm Guard, Billet Case Saver, Billet Case Guard, Magnam Park Brake Block-Off, Stage 1 Hot Cams, Wisco Piston, Hot Rod Piston Rod, TC Shorty Full System Exhaust, UNI Air Filter, Rejetted, External Air/Fuel Screw, Tusk Clutches w/Heavy Duty Springs, Boyesen Quickshot, T.M. Designworks Magnitic Drain Plug, D.I.D. Chain, G-Force +2-+4 Axle, Pivot Works Bearings, DG Nerf Bars, Sunstar 14t Front Sprocket, Fast Trakker Tires "Front", Maxxis Razer Tires "Rear"

Extras : Sunstar 13t Front Sprocket, Stock Front Bumper, Stock Battery Mount, Stock Full Exhaust System, Another Pair Stock Front Springs, Foot Pegs, Hell Guards, Front Brake Disc Guards, Stock Camshaft Intake & Exhaust.

Plus Misc. Stuff

Invested $8000 w/o The Cost Of Atv

1 OWNER/Title On Hand

THE ONLY REASON IM GETTIG RID OF THIS QUAD IS TO GET A BANSHEE. I JUST WANT SOMETHING NEW AND DIFFERENT!! ITS WAS JUST REBUILT AT THE END OF THE SUMMER I HAVENT RODE IT ALL WINTER ITS GARAGE KEPT. Washed after every ride, oil changed after every 2-3 ride depending on how long I was riding.

Asking $4250 or Trade for Banshee 04-06 LE only! BUT TELL ME WHAT U GOT I MITE DO IT.

I live in West Virginia.I Have Pictures

EMAIL ME QUADZ4LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM OR CALL 304-544-3727 NAME IS RYAN

got a 01 Banshee

Trinity ported stock cylinders 64.50 mm bore

chrome inframe shearers small bore small flange

34mm pi carbs

+6 swingarm

red and black plastic

timing advance

individual filters for carbs (PODS) 8 inch no airbox

lightened flywheel

cool head 16cc domes

vitos billet intake for 35mm carbs

HD clutch kit.

pretty quick bike

Edited by AustinONeal

• 4 weeks later...

hey man i have an 88 in good shape getting it into and mx bike so its kinda there i guess im putting yfz a arms on it soon so, all the rest of the stuff are on the bottom. let me know.

Derick

P.S . i can tell it hasnt been washed every time you ride it.

2004 YFZ450

"Blue"

Black Renthal 7/8 Bars, Blue Qury Grips, Blue Moose Racing Hand Guards, Blue Houser Racing Stearing Stem, Polished Houser Racing 7/8 Clamp,(I also have the 1 1/8 Houser Bar Clamp Brandnew it has been taken out of package to what is looked like with my fasstco flex bars but never tighten up or had a tool on it, it will be an extra $50 I paid $80 for it.) 2006 Heel Guards, Shark Mouth Front Bumper, A-Arm Guards, Under Belly Gaurd, Swing Arm Guard, Billet Case Saver, Billet Case Guard, Magnam Park Brake Block-Off, Stage 1 Hot Cams, Wisco Piston, Hot Rod Piston Rod, TC Shorty Full System Exhaust, UNI Air Filter, Rejetted, External Air/Fuel Screw, Tusk Clutches w/Heavy Duty Springs, Boyesen Quickshot, T.M. Designworks Magnitic Drain Plug, D.I.D. Chain, G-Force +2-+4 Axle, Pivot Works Bearings, DG Nerf Bars, Sunstar 14t Front Sprocket, Fast Trakker Tires "Front", Maxxis Razer Tires "Rear"

Extras : Sunstar 13t Front Sprocket, Stock Front Bumper, Stock Battery Mount, Stock Full Exhaust System, Another Pair Stock Front Springs, Foot Pegs, Hell Guards, Front Brake Disc Guards, Stock Camshaft Intake & Exhaust.

Plus Misc. Stuff

Invested $8000 w/o The Cost Of Atv

1 OWNER/Title On Hand

THE ONLY REASON IM GETTIG RID OF THIS QUAD IS TO GET A BANSHEE. I JUST WANT SOMETHING NEW AND DIFFERENT!! ITS WAS JUST REBUILT AT THE END OF THE SUMMER I HAVENT RODE IT ALL WINTER ITS GARAGE KEPT. Washed after every ride, oil changed after every 2-3 ride depending on how long I was riding.

Asking $4250 or Trade for Banshee 04-06 LE only! BUT TELL ME WHAT U GOT I MITE DO IT.

I live in West Virginia.I Have Pictures

EMAIL ME QUADZ4LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM OR CALL 304-544-3727 NAME IS RYAN

ok last change not going any lower $4000 takes it all . will meet up to 100miles and its not for trade anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude your not going to get 4000 for that bike it looks like hell, you can tell it hasnt been washed everytime you ride it and who knows if you change the oil in it. its a beat to hell bike and youll be lucky to get 2800 on here for it because nobodys stupid enought on here to buy it for 4000. so i would eather find someone stupid enough around you that knows nothing about fourwheelers to buy it or come down on the price alittle. oh and the white marks in the fenders are not usual wear and tear thats from being rolled and thats why im guessing you have a new stem and bars. :biggrin:

Derick

Edited by ThE_BaNsHeE_mAn88

hate to be an asshole but yea that thing looks like its pretty beat... your asking alot of money for a 5 year old bike that has never seen a pressure washer or any maintenance from the looks of it (except when you blew the thing up, from the sounds of it)... and how do you figure you have $8000 in parts on that thing?! not even close...

Edited by Michael Jackson