haha cry babies

zach45

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Oh man Kiel those pics are awesome...going to make sure my patriot buddy gets to see those!!! Especially the "Cheaties" box...he is still in denial about that whole incident!!!

Bill admited to doing it, he just thought what he did was ok by the rules. No denial can help, he cheated and is willing to admit it. I would just like to see how much more they actually did.

I would just like to see how much more they actually did.

I would like to see how many more teams did as well...placed under the same scrutiny...

It's just like Nascar, you come to inspection knowing you're cheating on 10 things, you get caught on 8....2 get through.

I guarantee there are a TON of other teams doing the same, they just didn't get caught....

If they were a shitty team, say....oh...I don't know, like the 1-15 Dolphins, no one would even give them a second look....

Not that the Lions are too far behind in that category...just saying....

I would like to see how many more teams did as well...placed under the same scrutiny...

It's just like Nascar, you come to inspection knowing you're cheating on 10 things, you get caught on 8....2 get through.

I guarantee there are a TON of other teams doing the same, they just didn't get caught....

If they were a shitty team, say....oh...I don't know, like the 1-15 Dolphins, no one would even give them a second look....

Not that the Lions are too far behind in that category...just saying....

You see but back then their was none of this cheating bullshit thats what makes my 72 dolphins Champions poster so special :wub: