NW Custom Sand Toys

1fastmofo

I do some dyno testing with Kenny at S&S, he is a very godd and knowledgable guy.

Your right in the back yard of some very good motor guys. Dan Wade from Patriot racing and Dyno Dave from ILR Performance both live in Bonney Lake.

Who is this Dave guy or Dan Are they both in the Bonney lake area .. Are they still in bussness ? The only banshee guys I know of around here I'm impressed with at all I have been using a snowmobile guy that does great work but dosent really tune them he just make em run

Who is this Dave guy or Dan Are they both in the Bonney lake area .. Are they still in bussness ? The only banshee guys I know of around here I'm impressed with at all I have been using a snowmobile guy that does great work but dosent really tune them he just make em run

They are both motor guys that live in bonney lake. They are still in business.

Who the hell paypals people purchasing off CL? yelrotflmao.gif

This guy has a valid point .....

I sold a quad on CL , I had 1 happy buyer and 40 people wanting me dead because they thought they should have been 1st . CL is just a retarded place to do business on .

I will file a dispute with paypal but i think they only cover you for purchahes with ebay. I think I have a better chance with bank of America since its Linked to my paypal.

nah .........im pretty sure your still covered aslong and you didnt send moneys as gift. goodluck

Situation setteled, I recieved my 10mill bottemend almost a month later. Too bad I sold my 10mm cheetah topend. Paypal does not cover the purchase but my bank does since they are linked together. Marty still doesn't pickup the phone, good thing the crank is in great condition or we might have a SITUATION