What are these worth?

01CandyBlue

I have Mikuni's on my bike I bought. I am a keihin guy and like my pwk's. I tried tuning with the mikunis but I just dont like them. So I am selling them. But I dont know what they are worth, maybe someone can tell me.

They are a 35 mm carb bored out to maybe 36mm? I can see the bore marks. They also have a boss in the bowls that has another fuel line going up to an adjustable jet in the intake, the guy said K&T did all the work and the jet was to add more fuel when your wide open, is like a seperate adjustable main, when the bike is 3/4 to full throttle the fuel starts pumping through that extra jet, I can see it in the clear lines. The carbs are a year old, and he said he was $600 hundred for them. I think they are a tm carb, they have 2 screws holding the top of the slide in, the slides are rectangular.

Any advice on what to sell these fairly for?

mikuni has both TM flatslide carbs and TMX flatslide carbs. if they are a 35mm you probably have a TMXcarb. TMs came in 34,36,and 38. heres a few tips to help identify which carb you have.on the TMs the idle screw is on the right hand side if you are looking at the intake.the TMXs idle screw is on the left. the fuel intake for the TM is on theright. left hand side for the TMXs fuel intake.the screws for the TMs top cover are directly in line or side by side in other words. the screws for the TMX's top cover are in a diagonal pattern with one screw at the front of the cover and one at the back. As far as the TMs go,they're a pretty simple carb to tune. the jet needle can be a pain in the ass to get at though. it takes patience for the first few tries! the extra jet you are talking about is a power jet. i,m not sure what to tell you for price. i just bought two new TM 34s for just under $400.(without power jets).

Edited by the grinch