Rear Spring

20Banshee03

I am looking at getting a new rear spring and have contacted a place and they need to know what the stock Banshee spring rate is. Does anyone know what that is? I am looking at getting an Eibach replacement that is heavier duty, I am about 270 and need something a little stiffer. If you have a part number that would be even better. Thanks.

The stock spring is pretty weak. Im not sure on what rate it is probably around 200 less. Eibach or hyperco whatever spring company you choose will be able to help you out on that They make em up to 500lbs spring weight offer them thicker or more wound. You will need a revalve with that.

I recomend GTThunder.com

The stock spring is pretty weak. Im not sure on what rate it is probably around 200 less. Eibach or hyperco whatever spring company you choose will be able to help you out on that They make em up to 500lbs spring weight offer them thicker or more wound. You will need a revalve with that.

I recomend GTThunder.com

That is who I was going to order from. They didn't know what the stock Banshee spring rate was. Cascade does have the Eibach but I don't know the spring rate. GTThunder has a better selection I think. Maybe I should ask the question this way, I have a stock swing arm and weigh about 270. What spring rate should I get? Also, revalving the shock will have to come later.

I recomend GTThunder.com

Me too. I just got my 250R rear shock back from GT Thunder today. A revalve and respring, plus a new bottom bumper and return shipping only cost me $188. This was the second rear shock I've had them do (I have their front 450R revalves right now on my 250r also) and the turnaround time was less than a week.