Best place to buy standard clutch parts

littlebriar

I'm new to the forum so if this has already been covered, forgive me. I did a search but didn't come up with anything. I'm looking for a good (inexpensive) source for a stock or standard replacement clutch. I am replacing a Barnett.

www.rockymountainatv.com and just get a tusk unit. They are a good stock replacement clutch and handle power quite well when matched up with a good set of springs or a lockup. I put a tusk unit in my 4mil duner the last time I blew up some FZR fibers and its been holding up fine. I got in a bind at sand mountain once and put a tusk kit in my 10mil with a twister lockup and it held fine in the 10mil as well.

www.rockymountainatv.com and just get a tusk unit. They are a good stock replacement clutch and handle power quite well when matched up with a good set of springs or a lockup. I put a tusk unit in my 4mil duner the last time I blew up some FZR fibers and its been holding up fine. I got in a bind at sand mountain once and put a tusk kit in my 10mil with a twister lockup and it held fine in the 10mil as well.

I agree! Can't go wrong with the Tusk kit, The price makes it that much better.

I think the FAST clutch is cheap, because you only have to get it once. They last forever. Best clutch out there IMO.

Tusk clutches are good though if you want a cheap one, i melted on in my 4mil but it was because of wore out hubs, anything would have melted.

I think the FAST clutch is cheap, because you only have to get it once. They last forever. Best clutch out there IMO.

Tusk clutches are good though if you want a cheap one, i melted on in my 4mil but it was because of wore out hubs, anything would have melted.

I agree.. Overall its better to spend a FEW extra bucks on a clutch you can't beat... I have put my FAST clutch through HELL and I have had no problems at all.. Also its always good to help support a fellow HQ'er.. :thumbsup:

RIPPEN