What color plastics should I go with

extreem9

I would say black... black would look dope on the blue frame. I dont know about blue plastics... if the blues are a little off its gonna look funky.

I see alot of blue and white... so go with black... or even silver would look sweet

Ya i agree with the blues being off may look kind of odd i may just go black again but silver would look dope! does anyone have some pics of thier rides with a blue frame?

I have a blue powder frame with blue plastics. I just got a set of white for it. I am going to keep the blue tank covers and rad cover. I am sending the a arms, tierods and swinger down to get a pearl white powder coat. My hubs and carrier are powdered to match the frame. I can't upload pictures because the hq is on the fritz again. If you want to see blue plastics on a blue frame, I can email you the pics. I am waiting on the white plastic to get here, I don't have any pics of them yet. By the way I really like the color of blue you got, mine is closer to the yamaha blue.

Ryan

I def would stay away from the blue on blue...

Just about anything reasonable would look sick with the blue frame..

White, black or sliver would look real real nice.....

And the socal silver shee is one of my favorite shee to look at on this site, cant believe it coming apart, I would jump on thos plastics if I was you..

I have a blue powder frame with blue plastics. I just got a set of white for it. I am going to keep the blue tank covers and rad cover. I am sending the a arms, tierods and swinger down to get a pearl white powder coat. My hubs and carrier are powdered to match the frame. I can't upload pictures because the hq is on the fritz again. If you want to see blue plastics on a blue frame, I can email you the pics. I am waiting on the white plastic to get here, I don't have any pics of them yet. By the way I really like the color of blue you got, mine is closer to the yamaha blue.

Ryan

Right on thanks for the info, if you can send some pics that would rock!!!! Extreem9@aol.com

I def would stay away from the blue on blue...

Just about anything reasonable would look sick with the blue frame..

White, black or sliver would look real real nice.....

And the socal silver shee is one of my favorite shee to look at on this site, cant believe it coming apart, I would jump on thos plastics if I was you..

Ya I am thinkin silver with some blue tribal style flames, I just cant get them until the tax man pays me. I put my old black ones on for now I will have to put some pics on here for ya'll to see, It just looks kind of fugly becaus ethe plastis=cs are so old and dull. P.S. your shee looks great!

Edited by extreem9