4 mill motor

I have a hardly ridden on complete 4 mill motor that was built for my girls banshee. Everything works great. shifts great. runs great. drop in and go. I was hoping that she would get interested in riding and this would be a good base for her to start. Well she didnt get into it yet. So I talked her into letting me sell her motor and putting mine in her frame. and me building something bigger. So anyways the details. The motor has less then 2 hours of ride time on it.Crank was new when built. Wiseco pistons. Im not positive on the bore. I think it is around 65mm. I will check if anyone is interested. I am thinking around $1100 plus the ride. Or I might be interested in a cub, cheetah...etc. anything bigger to trade. let me know. I will get some pics also if anyone is interested.

Edited by Blewbyu

I have a hardly ridden on complete 4 mill motor that was built for my girls banshee. Everything works great. shifts great. runs great. drop in and go. I was hoping that she would get interested in riding and this would be a good base for her to start. Well she didnt get into it yet. So I talked her into letting me sell her motor and putting mine in her frame. and me building something bigger. So anyways the details. The motor has less then 2 hours of ride time on it.Crank was new when built. Wiseco pistons. Im not positive on the bore. I think it is around 65mm. I will check if anyone is interested. I am thinking around $1100 plus the ride. Or I might be interested in a cub, cheetah...etc. anything bigger to trade. let me know. I will get some pics also if anyone is interested.

i'm might be interested, who did the porting, what all comes with the motor, and if you can i'd like to know what bore it is on

Sorry I forgot to mention the cylinders are untouched. its just a drop in 4 mill with a spacer plate. ready for whatever port job you want done. I can check the bore tomoorrow and take some pics. Ill get back to you.

hey thats ok, i wasnt really looking for another motor, I was planning on possibly building a 4 mil without the spacer plate with my motor and saw this post and thought I might be able to pick one up for close to what I was gonna pay to build one. good luck with the sell.

where you at in michigan I might want it if I can come pick it up ....

Hell Matt, Jeff is right in your neck of the woods....

I will personally vouch for him, stuff always runs good, nicest guy at the dunes and track to talk to and BS with.

You won't go wrong dealing with him. His stuff is always top notch!!!!

Best of luck to both of you!!!