CPI Inframe Pipes For T5's

SkullRider

I have a set of CPI in frame pipes. Not sure if there Big Bore or small Bore i would say big.But never seen the small ones.So i don't know for sure.Anyway the are in good shape have some scratches on them nothing major.They work fine and look good Just way to much for my stock cylinders and carbs.I would like to trade someone for some T5's in same conditon.I have silencers and all and will give complete setup for a complete setup of T5's. I live in Ks in the 67156 Zip code so shipping would be to here.

pipes1.jpg

pipes2.jpg

pipes3.jpg

pipes4.jpg

pipes5.jpg

pipes6.jpg

email me at perkemer@cox.net or reply here

I was actually thinkin about getting a set of those, I wasnt sure if they would be to much for my shee as well..

what type of mods do you have done to your shee, if you dont mind me asking..

Stock cylenders stock carbs Noss head 17 cc domes carbin fiber reeds toomey 2 to 1 air cleaner tors removed jets 290, 27.5 pilot set on 4 clip from point of needle

Im pritty sure pipes have been traded but i have to pull them off to take better pics of them for the guy.If for some reason he decides to not take them i will offer them up to the next person.

Thanks for the intrest.

As for telling the BB from the SB i Emailed Jeff at F.A.S.T and he said since the pipe that conects to the stinger is so small that the are small bores. So im going with that.

Hope this helps out

Travis