Premix oil

00shee00

i run ipone. but i get the 1gallon jug of snowmobile oil.. its the same stuff just wont freeze in winter.. i never had a problem with it in any of my 2 strokes...hell even run it in the weed wacker and chain saw haha, 18$ for a quart is retarded imo

Where can I buy this? I too pay a ridiculous price for Ipone..

I just called Kimpex and the snowmobile IPONE is a big no no... Its for fuel injected machines.. However, www.atvparts.com has iPONE ATV 2000 which is 11.99 a liter.. They also have the Samauri which is more..

Ran that lucas in my 97 one time to get a quick fix ( didnt have the time to run and get some mc-1) smoked my left bank in 1 hour, bike had a shitload of hours on it though, not to say it was the oils fault, but i gotta blame it on something :biggrin: I wont use anything u can buy at an automotive store, they dont specialize in 2strokes, i wont even run that stuff in my weedeater, maxima castor 927 in 5 shee's, no problems, smells great, good price. my .02

• 1 month later...
i run ipone. but i get the 1gallon jug of snowmobile oil.. its the same stuff just wont freeze in winter.. i never had a problem with it in any of my 2 strokes...hell even run it in the weed wacker and chain saw haha, 18$ for a quart is retarded imo

Actually you are right.. I spoke to a person from www.atvparts.com the Al's Snowmobile page and he told me the Ipone Snow Racing oil can be used as pre mix.. I bought a gallon for $30.00!