laeger a arms?

trav-99

sorry dude, no trades :biggrin:

good eye, most people see the dale and say "what's that?" or "cannondale, i thought they made bicycles?"

gotta have best of both worlds,

best 2stroke = banshee

best 4stroke = cannondale, after you work the bugs out. i own 2 of them, one for me one for the wife.

trav2.jpg

me on a 25-30foot double over a table top.

thanks for the measurment, anyone else? sounds like i may need 3-2offset.

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

o.k. its been about 7 weeks now since the order has been placed. there still not finished, i called today and they say it'll be 2 more weeks! thats what they said 2 weeks ago! i'll have waited 2 months for these dam arms till i finally get them, if i get them?

i'm REALLY starting to get PISSED OFF! thinking of cancelling the order, if this is the service i'll recieve! i could have had lone stars or houser's by now.

has laegers customer service been this shity for you guys?

I know from hanging around a I used to sell some parts for a local race shop by my land and Ive heard nothing but good things about Laegers products and their customer service. I went with Lonestar Racing A Arms cause Laegers dident offer the +1 forward option. Ide give em a call they seem like nice guys theyve been around long enough and have many of many loyals so they will give you an honost answer IMO.

I recently placed my order with Goldenwest cycle back in Feb 12 for the Laeger Lt setup and I'm still waiting on the A-arms as well, I keep getting the run around, I feel for you man If i didn't really need them at this point i'd be canceling my order as well. What Color did you go with!