Horrible running

I have a 04 banshee and it is running really crappy...ok so i change the plugs because it was bussing up really bad once the powerband kicks in but it still is bussing up really bad and i have to kick it a million time for it to crank up...but once it cranks one time it runs fine...someone told me that my carbs may not be in sync but i think they are... any HELP

Is this a sudden problem or have you modified the banshee You should clean your carbs and make sure the pilots are clean. The starting problem could be caused by the bowls being on the wrong side

i bought the bike from someone one a little while back it was running pretty go but it could have been better so i guess its kind of a thing thats been going on its just has became worse...i havent changed ne thing internal besides pistions and rings..everything else is just add ons

i bought the bike from someone one a little while back it was running pretty go but it could have been better so i guess its kind of a thing thats been going on its just has became worse...i havent changed ne thing internal besides pistions and rings..everything else is just add ons

What is your altitude? It will not run optimaly with the carbs out of sync but if they are close it will run ok. Is the smal connecting tube still attached between the two carbs? pull the air filters and check the sync of the carbs. If it is fouling plugs it is running to rich. Do you still have air box

What is your altitude? It will not run optimaly with the carbs out of sync but if they are close it will run ok. Is the smal connecting tube still attached between the two carbs? pull the air filters and check the sync of the carbs. If it is fouling plugs it is running to rich. Do you still have air box

I dont still have the air box but im pretty sure i can get one if you think that would make a diffrence...i just cleaned the carbs but i cant ride it right now to see if it work...the carbs to be in sync by my eyes...and it is still connected between the two..

if you just had carbs off i would make sure you got slides in the right carbs.. they have a groove so they can only be put in one way.. but if you get in the wrong carbs they are backwards and it will run like the choke is on..

thats what it seems like its doing..but the way that it is running it looks as if it is in the right way..

The cut away portion should face the rear of the bike

im prety sure that there on right but i may be wrong...im going to take some pics and post to see if there on right kind of stupid but i really need this thing running as strong as possible..