sould i part it out

Dereck

i am selling my 2001 shee its got ptr pipes also pro circuit, k&n pods and g-force axle motor is new on the stoke bore 130lbs of compression each side and lot of spair parts so sould i part it out because it is winter down here in canada and it hard to sell as a hole what do you think?

thanks

I say you should keep it. Sounds like a healthy bike if it's stock and still holds stock compression. Wait, you Canadians have the option to buy the new Orange 2008 Shee, you getting that?

No lol i got a 4 mil sitting in a bear frame so need the noney to finish the project

I say you should keep it. Sounds like a healthy bike if it's stock and still holds stock compression. Wait, you Canadians have the option to buy the new Orange 2008 Shee, you getting that?

Yea, for like 10 grand USD......

When the dollar was strong in 03-04 I used to get brand new 0 mile GSXR1000's in canadian colors for 8500 and part them out for 11k in the US...

For what the Banshee cost's there I would hold off.

Edited by CFM

im from canada to

if you ask me prolly 60% or more of your parts are going to be wanted in the US so the shipping is a bitch trust me i know

IMO sell it whole

get some carb cleaner so it all down use a brush clean it armor-al the motor and shit and take it to the car wash so it looks good and clean if i isnt already and you should be able to sell it for a good price

i know there is a 2002 shee here in calgary and its in okay shape with t-5s sold for 3500 and that was the best deal i have seen for a while

im from canada to

if you ask me prolly 60% or more of your parts are going to be wanted in the US so the shipping is a bitch trust me i know

IMO sell it whole

get some carb cleaner so it all down use a brush clean it armor-al the motor and shit and take it to the car wash so it looks good and clean if i isnt already and you should be able to sell it for a good price

i know there is a 2002 shee here in calgary and its in okay shape with t-5s sold for 3500 and that was the best deal i have seen for a while

do you know were i can post it i amnear quebec city?

thanks