Glamis Over Presidents Weekend

jayzx10r

President's Day is on Monday the 18th of February and Valentines is on the Thursday, the 14th. So it looks like a nice, long 4 or 5 day weekend is coming up!!.

We should make a meet up point now so we can get together. I'll start by saying we can meet at the Glamis store or the most South West point of the vendors at noon on Saturday and Sunday.

Since we don't have a group flag, I was thinking maybe put 2 zip ties just under your flag for a BHQ ID?? Any ideas are welcome..... :thumbsup:

Are you East Coast members making the trip again this year? Where are you gonna park or camp? I think I'm gonna hit one of the washes near the tracks...more RV friendly!!

If you wanna get a group camp going, I'll go anywhere as long as there is someone around that can pull me out if I get stuck!! I think I need a set of haulers for my RV. :biggrin:

Give a shout if you want to create a cell number base for this trip....

So...who is going??

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm trying to get my banshee done so i can be out there with her for pres weekend, either way im going even if that means taking the old ladies bike again...

Last time I setup a BHQ meet we all met across the street from the beach store. it gets too confusing if your at the store trying ti figure out who is who... so what we did was everyone went across the street and sat by the street sing... we had quite a few show up.... this was probly the easiest way to do it....

Of course the East Coasters will be out in full force again..... JT see you there. Pad 2 will be CRAZY!

Would be great to get a chain of 50-100 riders together for a nice dune run. Best bet would be to stop by our camp on pad 2 being we will have 75-100 guys at one spot. I will be out with a few 2/8-2/17. The rest of the group will be there 2/11-2/18.