Getting my jugs ported

Sent my jugs, crank, and head out to Kevin this friday morning. Im getting a dune/hillshooter port and the whole top end rebuild. Along with my crank trued and welded, and the head decked.

Here are some pics of the before of the intakes, exhaust and transfers.

Pretty nasty looking...

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

Cant wait to get them back and put everything together!

Jamie

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, ive been dying to post in this thread again. Got my jugs, head and crank back yesterday... painted and put alot of things together today. Kevin Herr did an awesome job, if anyone is looking to get their bike ported... i consider him one of the top builders, not only because of his customer service... but he does great work and has an incredible turn around time.

here are some pics.

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

if your having trouble deciding, just give him a call. Before i even told him i wanted to have my bike ported by him, we bs'ed about riding at Glamis for about 20 min. Lol. Hes a great guy. He will tell you about the diff set ups for the stock cylinders vs. the aftermarket, and different cranks etc. And then do the motor work to what you wanted.

I freaking cant wait to do the heat cycles and get on this thing. :happy:

Everything looks nice. With just the head milled check your static compression. You will probably want to bump it up in the future even for pump gas. NOSS makes a nice cool head that would be a good upgrade down the road.