paul turner mid pipes

foxracing350

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the pt high revs and absolutely love them. They look sick too. I switched to them from fmf gnarly's and the high revs have even more low/mid and a sick top end. My vote is to go high revs over mids. The mids supposedly peak and fall off sharply after 8500 ish and the high revs definitely pull hard wayyy past that still with an awesome low (even on my drag port motor).

I have the pt high revs and absolutely love them. They look sick too. I switched to them from fmf gnarly's and the high revs have even more low/mid and a sick top end. My vote is to go high revs over mids. The mids supposedly peak and fall off sharply after 8500 ish and the high revs definitely pull hard wayyy past that still with an awesome low (even on my drag port motor).

well i ride track and trails so would the high revs still be good?

I had the mids, absolutely best pipes ever had, quality and fit, they were tough, pulled like a 4 stroke off the bottom and a little more on top than stock pipes great all around pipes, then I switched to Toomeys T-5 look

beautiful, run great top-end wise, but I break mounts/tabs, and the silencers always leaking, lot more maintenance.....get the mids if you don't absolutely love them, someone will trade you something cool for them.

all this talk about the pt mids makes me wana trade someone my t5;s for them..i got like 10 rides on a brand new set of t5;s, anyone got some nice pt mids ?

Pipe traitor!!! :down:

so what would be good for mostly trail and track riding?

high or mid revs?

i was gonna go with the mids

I ride tight trails, ice/asphalt drag racing, and wide open areas. I've never ridden the mids myself but I don't think i would like them as much. The high revs have an awesome amount of low and still rev out hard. My advice would be to get the high revs since you do racing. If you end up feeling they're lacking in the woods, i'm sure you wouldn't have a problem trading them out for a set of mids. If you're anywhere near Lima Ohio, Detroit MI, or Gaylord MI (I bounce between the 3 on regular occasion) you're welcome to take a ride on mine to see how you like them.

i have the high revs on my drag shee right now.best pipes ive bought so far.i ran them on my trail shee too and it just pulled crazy hard through the woods.they have excellent low and mid,way more than the T 5s i run on the trail shee now.i would say get the high revs too.and yea the mids do peak out around 85.ill post some video tomorrow of the sound. im gonna run out and clean the garage anyways :beer: