snowboarders? 2 decks bikdings and boots...

djberg

i have a 2002 ride mountain 163 mint cond. very little use(got from rich kid who's momy and daddy bought it for him for x-mas and he rode it twice only to decide that he was not a snowboarder...

a 2001 burton canyon 181... this thing is nuts, also in perfect shape, truely one fast deck ultra fun and just a ride of it's own...

one set of blue ride lx bindings ...

one set of burton mission bindings in the general lee colors....

one pair of 2001 burton viking boots sz 11

i need a pair of stock shock length +2 +1 a arms, -1 swinger with carrier preferablely, after market shocks(let me know what you got), +2-+4 axle, pro-peg nerfs or anything else fun you might have to trade...

and i don't care if they are scratched up or what ever just as long as they are straight...

thanks dj

Edited by djberg

Can you get any pics? Would you sell just the bindings? Let me know.

which bindings? rides? or burtons?

the burtons have 4x4 disks and the rides i don't even know if i have the plates... i just moved this summer nd we are in the process of a full remodel of the house, so those plates could be any where...

which bindings? rides? or burtons?

the burtons have 4x4 disks and the rides i don't even know if i have the plates... i just moved this summer nd we are in the process of a full remodel of the house, so those plates could be any where...

I think the burton bindings only work on burton boards, not sure thow.

I would like to see some pics of the ride bindings.

yes they will exept for the "bolt patern" on them is 3-d of which is totally different from any other company... but you can get them at any burton dealer or even (poop)dick's sporting goods... let me get bancheez over here with his fancy computer picture taker thingy and i'll have them up so you can see all... ps what board are you riding?

you can use burton bidning on other boards. i have a set of burton missions on my never summer board, before that i had some cheap burtons on my atomic board. my budy had cartels on a forum board and then his never summer as well.. the plates should have several differant bolt patterns on them

you can use burton binding on other boards. i have a set of burton missions on my never summer board, before that i had some cheap burtons on my atomic board. my buddy had cartels on a forum board and then his never summer as well.. the plates should have several different bolt patterns on them

i know what you are talking about burton does make 3-d and 4x4 plates but the ones i have are 4x4 specific... you'll see when i get the pics up...

ps hello to one of what i have come to see as one of the best wealths of knowledge on this forum :notworthy:

ihad quite the quest trying to get batteries for the damn camera i have a bad habbit of hiding things that i'll know just where they will be when i want them again... :ninja: then havin' one hell of a time trying to find them... :banghead:

so here's the pics...

ride bindings

djssnowboardshit002.jpg

burton bindings...

djssnowboardshit015.jpg

djssnowboardshit014.jpg

Bansh-eman... here's a pic of a burton 4x4 specific base plate...

djssnowboardshit003.jpg

the ride 163cm

djssnowboardshit004.jpg

djssnowboardshit005.jpg

djssnowboardshit006.jpg

djssnowboardshit007.jpg

the burton 181cm

djssnowboardshit008.jpg

djssnowboardshit009.jpg

let me know what ya got...

thanks again dj

Listen to this guy... Already lookin' for parts and he hasn't even payed me for the sleepy 94 shee yet :banghead: