2 into 1 intakes

as weird as it may sound i am running a 155 main with the dej needle and it seems a little rich.. after i put my home ported jugss on it it runs even better.. maybe the numbers will all change when i change needls.. i will up the jet when i swap the needle out to be safe.. kinda start over on tuning it.. it has a sluggish 1/4 throttle right now.. i am thinking it is a little rich.. what do u think?

hey guys i put the eek needle in on the 3rd clip, 48 pilot 1.5 turns on airscrew and a 165 main.. man what a difference. it starts on the first kick now with no choke.. it also rips hard with no hesitation.. props to snopz.. appreciate the help on the jetting.. it use to be hard to start, had hesitation, and the throttle was not crisp either.. i love the 2 into 1 now.. not gonna look back.. anybody wanna buy some stockers? lol kiddin..

which way on the needle?? all i have is a dek.. i can't imagine it running any better.. i am on the third clip down from the top of the needle.. when i put the eek in(from the dej) it was night and day difference.. its a rocket.. i can't see why anyone would not like the 2 in 1 setup.. easy to rejet, more room, no syncing either.. its perfect for me.. do you still run one?

which way on the needle?? all i have is a dek.. i can't imagine it running any better.. i am on the third clip down from the top of the needle.. when i put the eek in(from the dej) it was night and day difference.. its a rocket.. i can't see why anyone would not like the 2 in 1 setup.. easy to rejet, more room, no syncing either.. its perfect for me.. do you still run one?

Yeah I run one. I actually ride with 6 banshees that run them. Just try some other needle positions on the eek. I think I am running an EEJ, cant remember which clip position.

yea i was amazed on how well this bike ran after changing the needle and doing some adjusting .. i was always told by a friend that the 2 into 1 was very sensitive and would need to be rejetted constantly, not so true.. i just think he meant it can be a pain in the ass to tune.. maybe he seen someone fighting with one.. most people don't think to change the needle, they seem to focus on the main jet and thats it.. i do however have mine running perfect, now its time to get my topend bored, (its low on psi's)

Well hear i am feeling retarded, I thought i knew a lot about carbs but i guess not. What is the deference between all the different needles? makes me wonder whats in my shee's carbs. How can you tell what needle you have?

thanks

chevshee

when u take the needles out it will be stamped on the needle.. will say cgl, eek, dek, dej, something like that.. its up close to the blunt end of the needles.. check it out..

I think i will go check that out. What needles are the best?

chevshee

Edited by chevrolet banshee