coolhead/noss domes 18cc

• 3 weeks later...

man, you are just taking full advantage of my generousity of giving you those domes...if you didn't want them, why didn't you tell me to not to ship them?

You fucked it up for everyone on here as far as me cutting deals, I'll never sell anything to anyone else for a deal. Thanks for making me feel like a fuckin moron for cutting you a good deal. Glad to see you're making a profit off me trying to do something nice for someone :shoothead:

There's no law saying you can't pick something up for a good price and turn around, sell it and make a profit, but to freaking bug the shit out of me to sell you something cheap, for you to turn around and sell it and make money off me, is flat out bullshit.

man, you are just taking full advantage of my generousity of giving you those domes...if you didn't want them, why didn't you tell me to not to ship them?

You fucked it up for everyone on here as far as me cutting deals, I'll never sell anything to anyone else for a deal. Thanks for making me feel like a fuckin moron for cutting you a good deal. Glad to see you're making a profit off me trying to do something nice for someone :shoothead:

There's no law saying you can't pick something up for a good price and turn around, sell it and make a profit, but to freaking bug the shit out of me to sell you something cheap, for you to turn around and sell it and make money off me, is flat out bullshit.

hey man wtf is your problem ive about had enough of this shit , i paid you what you wanted for the cylinders you threw the domes in with it , i didnt say anything , i didnt buy these cylinders to resale i ran them and decided i wanted my cub back . wtf is wrong with that ?? i bought and sold 20,000 dollars of banshee shit and bikes , its just what i do , did you think i was going to pass it along to my children ?

i hunt down deals all day , the motor is on a banshee being bought saterday,

hey man wtf is your problem ive about had enough of this shit , i paid you what you wanted for the cylinders you threw the domes in with it , i didnt say anything , i didnt buy these cylinders to resale i ran them and decided i wanted my cub back . wtf is wrong with that ?? i bought and sold 20,000 dollars of banshee shit and bikes , its just what i do , did you think i was going to pass it along to my children ?

:evil: :yelrotflmao: dude you contradict yourself and show your true self all in that one ignorant post....so you bought them to use? but then just happened not to like them so you are selling them? like the $20k worth of other stuff you cant decide if you like or not?...what a f___ joke!!!...sounds like a con to me now you CYA... :down:

dbr

No, I didn't, but also didn't think you'd be bugging me like you did to sell them to you for so cheap, just to turn around and sell the shit for a profit. You acted like you were broke as hell and couldn't afford any more, shouted at me in the box for days beggin for me to sell them to you, said you needed something so bad...so I thought I was doing a fellow member a good deed by selling something so cheap, if you remember I wanted another $100 bucks for the cylinders, but you weren't budging on what you could spend. I threw the domes in there cause they went with the cylinders...common fucking courtesty says if you're given something for free, and you don't need it, offer it back before you fucking go selling it to make a profit off the hand that fed you. If you were selling the whole top end/domes to someone else for the same price I wouldn't be upset at all. But the fact that you're making money off me, after that BS "I can't spend more than $250" act you threw at me, that's what pisses me off.

I could give a fuck less if you're tired of my shit, you took advantage of a nice gesture and it really pissed me off, I didn't want to sell them but since you bugged the crap out of me on PS, I went ahead and sold the shit. I had every intention to keep them but thought that since you sounded so damn cheap and like you couldn't afford anything worth a damn, maybe you needed them more than I did.

Fuck it, I'm done, I said what I wanted to get out, you're a real asshole and I hope you get shafted by someone, and I hope they fuckin stick it WAY up your ass. :thumbsup:

:evil: no that's called "what goes around comes around"...he'll get it back...can't treat nice people like shit forever and not get caught on it...his "$20,000 worth of sales" speaks volumes....

dbr :biggrin:

how did i treat him like shit ? since when is buying something treating people like shit , i have all pms from planet sand saved it was pretty plain and simple on there he was asking 250 , i even offerd 275 tohelp with shipping and he miked the cylinders and pm me back next day said he would take 250 shipped and threw in the domes said he didnt need them , i bought them end of story .

a sale is a sale,

if a person sold it for a price and the buyer ended up reselling for more well shit happens, the original seller got the money that he wanted out of them. if he didnt then he shouldnt have sold them at all or for a lower price.

domes are 55 bucks new from noss so 25 bucks isnt a bad price.