Banshee fit in bed with camper shell on it?

bonzai272

Im thinking about getting a camper shell on my 2005 Dodge Ram QuadCab ShortBed and would still like to be able to fit my Banshee in it when Im go riding. I wanted a cab-flush style shell though and was worried it might not fit unless I go with a higher-than-the-cab-style camper shell which Im not a huge fan of....at least not the brands Ive seen.

Do any of you guys have any experience with this or know of any specific brands/models that might work? Thanks!

This is tha cap that I have on my Titan..If this is the style that you are talkin about Im goin say no you wont be able to still put your quad in the back...

You said that you have a short bed, whats that about 6 foot on the ram, Id say if you had the full 8foot bed you would be able to fit with the cap....

I like havin the cap, Its looks great and you keep all your cargo clean and dry.....

003_3.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

Well believe it or not, I can drive with my cap open I have done it dozens of times, I have the heavy duty shocks for it, but I wouldnt recommend puting the quad back there and then leaving the cap open, I only do it when I have to pick up sheet rock or plywood or something for a job...

Yeah I was talking about a cab-high camper shell (cap, however you want to call it), not a tonneau cover. But I was worried that the standard height camper shell wouldnt fit the shee. Im sure the shells that stick up higher than the roof of the truck would work but I dont like the look as much.