421 4mil Cub Banshee for sale in Tennessee

hey man... i just talked to my buddy that builds my bikes for me. he's been wanting a shee for awhile now. im building a F.A.S.T. 4 mil cub and i just got done telling him about yours. he said he might buy it. i was wondering if u would give me first dibbs on it till i can get u and him to talk. he's coming over to my house right now to read this thread. hopefully he will buy it. he got me into sand drags ,so it would be pretty cool if we both have 421 cubs.

i ll stay in touch. if u need any feed back on me... ive dealt with lethaface and badshee before and others on the forum.

thanks ill stay in touch !!

I've still got it sitting in my garage. I've gotten lots of offers, but no one has shown up with cash in hand. I just want to get a newer mx bike before spring, so I'm letting this go cheap. I really don't want to part it unless I absolutely have to. Feel free to call me if anyone wants to figure out a time to come look at this thing. The clutch needs adusting, so I'll be working on it this weekend...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well... looks like he's going to have to go back to court because of his damn ex-wife.

so .. he's not wanting to spend to much cash right now. that sucks !!! he was really wanting it.

thanks anyways. hope you sell it.

GREAT DEAL....BUMP !!!!!!!!

how much are you looking for the banshee i want one so bad cuz i live in jersey sand have a house in tennessee in jefferson which is like half hour away...im coming down in april so i couldpick it up than..

I'm not going any lower than $2800. Also, if you want all the extra parts I've got, I'll sell those for an extra $100. pm me for a list.

hey Tom, im still interested in the bike..just been busy as hell and the ole lady wont give a defanite answer.. what extra parts do you have for it?

I've got an extra set of domes, extra wheels and tires, stock swinger, extra headlights, tubing, shop manual, stock exhaust, jets, stock rear brake line, probably a few other nick nacks. LMK asap. I've got a few guys who want to look at it this weekend.