421 4mil Cub Banshee for sale in Tennessee

LOL i was gonna mention you was a lawyer but figured you would go ahead :D.. I will deffinatly vouch for the guy.

Tom i shipped a blaster to washington. The buyer set everything up all i had to do was drop the bike off at the shipper. When i dropped it off they called the buyer and he paid then with his CC for shipping. Might wanna consider that as well.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys...

Motorcycleshippers.com will do that. Pick it up and drop it off wherever it has to be....

bada is a good guy, I will vouch for him....

thanks man.i'am old school tho if i'am giving some one 3grand i better see the bike in front of me,i know that theres alot of not very honest people so i would defenetly would paypal you a deposit.anyhow i'am starting to spend money on my twister build so i guess i can no longer afford this bike.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
$2850...

hey man... i just talked to my buddy that builds my bikes for me. he's been wanting a shee for awhile now. im building a F.A.S.T. 4 mil cub and i just got done telling him about yours. he said he might buy it. i was wondering if u would give me first dibbs on it till i can get u and him to talk. he's coming over to my house right now to read this thread. hopefully he will buy it. he got me into sand drags ,so it would be pretty cool if we both have 421 cubs.

i ll stay in touch. if u need any feed back on me... ive dealt with lethaface and badshee before and others on the forum.

thanks ill stay in touch !!