421 4mil Cub Banshee for sale in Tennessee

This is an 87 frame shee that was built last year. I bought the $2300 complete 421 4mil cub kit w/ cool head, seals, etc. It's only been ridden a handful of times since the cub was installed. The lower cases aren't that great. The upper was cracked by a chain break right where the serial number is and the lower has a hairline crack around one of the clutch cover bolts. However, there are no oil leaks or anything. The stator cover is stock and is not perfect. The frame's in pretty good shape and the j-arms are tight. Currently the headlights and taillight are not working. I have an extra set of pretty good wheels and tires. The ones on it now are only a few months old. It has a +4 swinger, chrome CPI's, 30mm carbs, K&N filter, custom reed cages, 2001 shocks, new brakes, new clutch cover, new chain, etc. etc. I've got about $6,800 invested in this thing and I just don't have anywhere to ride it. It's too fast for the trails around here. Leatherface was around when this thing was being built, and he's heard it run.

My cell is 423 508 4747. I'm in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and I'm willing to travel some distance to meet. I'll consider any serious offers.

post-22723-1198002662.jpg

post-22723-1198002679.jpg

post-22723-1198002685.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to get around $3,800 for the bike. The way I see it, if I parted it I could get at least $1700 - $2000 for the newly built motor and $450 for the new pipes alone. The wheels and tires are basicaly new (except for a ding on one of the wheels). With the new swinger, new chain, carbs, newer shocks, newer seat cover, wheels/tires, new hubs, front bumper, etc, I figure its a pretty good package deal. I've also got an extra stock swinger, extra wheels/tires, extra exhaust, extra intake boots, extra domes, hoses, etc. I'll throw all that in too.