**Bunch of Misc. Parts***

Bought a bunch of parts off a local guy, really wanted the box o parts for the crank.

Got a bunch of stuff here....one of the two kill switches I promised to JT....he gets first dibbs.

See anything you need in the pic, let me know...

I'll sell it for peanuts plus shipping...

To be 100% honest, I just got home and barely rummaged through the box.

Two kill switches, bunch of levers, stock pipe mounts, carb boots for the carb/airbox, new Scott Hurricane MX grips, all the rad hoses including the one from the water pump to the back of the head. A few overflow coolant bottles (great for purge gas/oil for the alky guys) If you want to get rid of that stupid boost bottle, there's three crossover tubes...

a couple of 13 tooth front sprockets and one 12 tooth...

Let me know, I'm sure it's in there.

pict0001gm0.jpg

pict0002iz8.jpg

pict0003ws8.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those little chrome front lights work ?

One of them looks ok, the other is missing the bulb and trim ring. The one that looks good...I can't see the fillament broken or anything...no real way to test it. Can take whatever pics you'd like...

How much for the exhaust clamps and pipe hangers?? Is there a chain slider for the swing arm in the box? Also a picture of them seperate from the yard sale would be very helpful!

I only found one clamp, the billet one. I have two new rubber seals, though...if that helps. No chain slider...sorry.

Actually...I can make this easier than hunting down and listing parts.

Here's the auction I won...it's already laid out on the ground what's in the box.

I've tossed the trashed clutches, the stock exhaust mid pipes...a trashed basket and inner/outer...

I literally sorted through this in 5 minutes....:)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...626446&rd=1

Yo, what's up? I see there are some clear hoses in the pics. I'll take them all, and those black Baja headlight covers. If you wanna PM me a price. Thanks dude! :beer:

To be 100% honest with you, you can buy a 6 or 10 foot roll of that clear hose from Home Depot or Lowes for 10 bucks.

However....tell you what...15 bucks shipped you can have the hoses and head light covers....I just gotta dig them out of the abysss...

PM me if you want pay pal addy...

I'll be shipping out next week...let me know...

To be 100% honest with you, you can buy a 6 or 10 foot roll of that clear hose from Home Depot or Lowes for 10 bucks.

However....tell you what...15 bucks shipped you can have the hoses and head light covers....I just gotta dig them out of the abysss...

PM me if you want pay pal addy...

I'll be shipping out next week...let me know...

can i get a crossover tube and one or both of those kill switches??? got a key and key switch??? (i have the bracket)... pm me price + shipping please kansas 66614

can i get a crossover tube and one or both of those kill switches??? got a key and key switch??? (i have the bracket)... pm me price + shipping please kansas 66614

Both kills are spoken for. Crossover 10 bucks shipped.... I have the plastic for the factory key, but no switch itself.

PM'd you address....details.

how much for the 12 and 13 tooth sprocket are they good or the teeth rounded?

I've got two 13 tooth, one 12 tooth. They are used, but I would have no issue running them on my bike if I could (12 or 13 would be worthless on mine, I'd have to start in 4th gear...lol)

I can take pics...I'll send you both for 15 shipped. PM Me if interested. You can take your pick of the 13's...but first to show me the money gets 'em. Someone else is asking about the 13 tooth....