mx,flat track swingarm for sale with carrier

i have a -1 lonestar swingarm in good shape that was just pulled off my flat track bike. ran about 7 races and 10 practices with it. still in very good shape but it is just painted flat black because i didnt want to front the money for chrome or powdercoating on a flat track bike. it has the round house carrier with all bearings. im looking to get 350 for it but i will accept any reasonable offers because i need the money for christmas and i would like to get it out of my garage also. i will send you pics if you are interested. just let me know.

thanks, adam

well im not sure of the stock swingarm length but this swingarm measures just under 18 inches from middle to middle. i was told by a member that it stock length. so i guess now i have a stock length lonestar with a roundhouse carrier. kinda sucks cuz i know no one will want this. if for some reason you do let me know and i would be thrilled to sell it to you. thanks guys and sorry for any confusion

• 3 weeks later...

got some snowboards that i wanna trade take a look see if your interested let me know...

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87996

thanks dj :beer: