Question on these A Arms

keeks707

I had a question if anyone has used them.....im looking at them on EBAy....but i cant choose from these or the wicked Arms...if anyone has any info ..please let me know..also anyone know the warranty on the wicked..thanx

arms?A arms

I was in the market for a-arms a couple of months ago, and some posts on here were not very positive concerning those a-arms in your question. I ended up going with the american star units also available on ebay. they are 1" chromoly and guaranteed for life. Some guys on here had some good things to say about them. They look pretty good, but i havent been able to test them as i am still waiting on the swing arm from amstar as well. Something about a problem with their powdercoater or something holding it up. You can get the a-arms for 398 of ebay, or for 100 bucks more you can get the a-arms, new tierod ends, clamps and stainless braided brake lines. that is what i did. Check them out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ASR-Banshee...1QQcmdZViewItem

We used to be an American Star dealer several years ago. We had nothing but problems getting them to warranty thier stuff for our customers. They never told us they wouldn't warranty a part. What they did was say they didn't receive that part we sent back, tell use there was a problem with thier powdercoater or say it was already shipped when it hadn't been.

If you'll all remember every retailer in dirt wheels used to sell thier stuff and now no one does. There is probably a good reason for it.

If you ask my opinion i'd have to say avoid American Star!

Shane

Edited by Shane

Call mike at asr (435) 577-2266 hes a great guy to deal with.

i have asr a arms and love them. there built really nice look and perform awsome. asr also stands buy there warrenty, i know first hand. there the best on the market for the money. i highly recomend them. its very hard to find any a arm on the market w such a great warrenty. i have also built up a good relationship with them over the years. they always have a sale going on some where. sometimes its on ebay and some times its on there website etc, but its never both at the same time. anyways tell him peter v or peterlocal22 sent you and he will give you the lowest price available.

let me know if you have any other questions about the a arms.

I have had nothing but good luck with my full flights I got +2+1. I recently rolled my banshee and tore everything up from front to back. I bent the steering stem, broke the handle bars off, bent the spindle, and also bent the inside of a T-9 wheel. The only damage to the a arms that happened was a bent heim spindle ($15) I even bent the top A-arm bolt. Full Flight has everything you need to replace any part individually or as package deals. I ride mx, horseshoe racing, and trails. I would personally buy another set! I'm not sure why anyone has anything bad to say about them? They are also offering new teflon coated heims. I'm not sure what the difference is gonna be, but thats what I odered to replace mine. http://www.fullflightracing.com/

Edited by bbcmudtruck

We used to be an American Star dealer several years ago. We had nothing but problems getting them to warranty thier stuff for our customers. They never told us they wouldn't warranty a part. What they did was say they didn't receive that part we sent back, tell use there was a problem with thier powdercoater or say it was already shipped when it hadn't been.

If you'll all remember every retailer in dirt wheels used to sell thier stuff and now no one does. There is probably a good reason for it.

If you ask my opinion i'd have to say avoid American Star!

Shane

man, thats a bummer to hear. So far they have been really cool on the phone everytime I have talked with them. Hopefully I wont ever need to warranty anything, but If i do I hope they wont give me a run around. Interesting they had powdercoater isues back with you. I think I would get a new powdercoater if it has been going on for this long. They told me I should have my swinger 1st of next week. Hope I do, cause I'm running out of time to get bike put back together, adjusted and tested before christmass trip. If I dont get it next week, I might start making a little noise. I ordered 10-30, and it was only supposed to take 2-3 weeks. I got the front a-arms in about 2.5 weeks.