Banshee Problem

Hey guys I was at the dunes riding my banshee over Thanksgiving. While riding I noticed that it was running abnormally hot so I cut the motor. I then discovered that the antifreeze line to the water pump had come off.(It could have been off for more than a minute) So I filled the radiator with cold water and started it back up. Not 30 seconds later the radiator hose to the head blows off and antifreeze comes flying out. So I pulled the head and see its warped, but other than that everything is ok. So I ask should I redome the stock head, or buy something like a cool head? Is a cool head worth the money, does it really keep it cooler? Thanks

the cool head is worth the money. it has more coolant flow through the head. Made of aluminum which transfers heat quicker. interchangeable domes for when you do want more power. I bought a Trinity but wish I would have bought a Pro Design or a NOSS.

The biggest gain from a cool head is the interchangeable domes. Your not going to see a huge help in the cooling department. Most guys around here just have the stock head cut and rechambered and save some money. They dont have any issues with heating. You might want to check your impeller. The stock impeller and gear are made of plastic and like to break quite often.