complete hinson clutch

Then go over their and buy it.. Dont come on his thread and post other peoples prices that could hurt his chances of selling it for what he wants to get out of it. There is also cranks on PS for 375 shipped and another for 325 +shipping and a crank for 200 that needs new lower rod bearings... But you failed to mention those cranks.. Give the guy a break and if you gonna post this stuff do it through a PM.

Sorry about this shawn.. my BS filter got full and I needed to clean it out.

ummm, I wasnt trying to hurt his chances I was asking for pics of it and the condition, I did point out what I has seen them going for in the other guys defense. Also prices posted are always negotiable, if the guy doesnt want to move on his price, that is fine if the product he is selling is in the condition to warrant it, this is all up to the seller and has nothing to do with you. If the seller has an issue, he can tell me, you being an ass, doesnt help him at all.

I still would like info on the crank, I am trying to find a clean used one

Thanks

Edited by 01CandyBlue

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm, I wasnt trying to hurt his chances I was asking for pics of it and the condition, I did point out what I has seen them going for in the other guys defense. Also prices posted are always negotiable, if the guy doesnt want to move on his price, that is fine if the product he is selling is in the condition to warrant it, this is all up to the seller and has nothing to do with you. If the seller has an issue, he can tell me, you being an ass, doesnt help him at all.

I still would like info on the crank, I am trying to find a clean used one

Thanks

I'm sorry, please forgive me I didn't mean to be ass.... I'm bi-polar and have keyboard turrets, havn't gotten any in 3 weeks and worst of all its snowing... :beer: I'm better now..

Edited by Fouledout421

I'm sorry, please forgive me I didn't mean to be ass.... I'm bi-polar and have keyboard turrets, havn't gotten any in 3 weeks and worst of all its snowing... :beer: I'm better now..

:yelrotflmao:

That's the funniest thing I have heard in a long time............That just made my day!!!!!!

PICT0962-1.jpg

lol damn lowballers shame on us :starwars:

LOL.......well I hope yours sells THIS week...... :yelrotflmao:

LOVE YA SHAWN :beer:

PICT0961.jpg

Hey Shawn.. I can get a new dyna for 300 shipped to my door... I'll give ya $50!!.

hey guys this aint a chat room..lol

anyways crank is great condition everything is tight.. came out of a motor that needed rings low compression.. and parting it out .. will get pics soon still in process of taking it out ...(piece by piece)lmao and pretty sure its welded since it is a hotrods.. also i will not sell anything i have without geting (the buyer) pics first.. so no sight unseen sells here..

Edited by bansheefreak

Just to make a note....I just bought a cheetah 421 powervalve kit from Shawn...."BANSHEEFREAK". And it was in excellent condition. Packing was great.....all parts were there.....and the price was more than fair......

I will definitely buy from him again :thanks:

PICT0961.jpg

Hey Shawn.....you get any pics of these parts yet or what....LOL

Glamis10142007091.jpg

nope.. been working and sleeping.. watch the news its on every channel. here in midwest.. one of these days i 'll get it tore down.. may have the whole bottom end sold thou.. so kinda waiting for the word before i tear it down anymore.. candy i'll send you pics as soon as i get crank out.. like i said i dont have a garage and weather has been shity and been working in it.. sorry.

well i been tearing motor aprt slowly but surely.. inbetween salting.plowing.sleeping.moving machines.sleeping.. anyways.. as of now i'm gonna sell the hinson and few other things off the lowend but gonna keep the 4mm stroker... might be biulding a 4mm dune motor for my bro...