RED STICKER GREEN STICKER

hey i have a 2003 yamaha banshee and a 2001 yamaha raptor, ive never registered my quads before in the past, but i need to register these ones, whats the difference betweeen a red and green sticker, whats better and more versitile

hey i have a 2003 yamaha banshee and a 2001 yamaha raptor, ive never registered my quads before in the past, but i need to register these ones, whats the difference betweeen a red and green sticker, whats better and more versitile

I don't think it matters unless you are in Cali. Red is limited riding, green is riding all year.

from what ive read, its about cali laws, 2003 and newer banshees get a red sticker due to the new restrictions epa put on them in 03,and can only ride winter/ fall months and the green stickers are 2002 or older and can ride year round, dont quote me though, im a jersey boy

Not really sure what the difference in them are. I have an 06' Banshee and an 07' Raptor, and when I bought each of them I guess the dealer registered them and I recieved my stickers in the mail. I live in Florida and both of my stickers are green.