DHL EXPRESS

Hilarious

I have not used DHL, but what is the deal with UPS pricing now?? They wanted $15.00 to ship a 2.25 package to South Carolina and $11.50 to ship a 1.6 lb package to Florida. I went to the USPS and shipped each for 7 bucks Priority.

\\\Losers///

Edited by jayzx750

I have not used DHL, but what is the deal with UPS pricing now?? They wanted $15.00 to ship a 2.25 package to South Carolina and $11.50 to ship a 1.6 lb package to Florida. I went to the USPS and shipped each for 7 bucks Priority.

\\\Losers///

I found that if its 5 pounds or less use USPS. If its 6 pounds or more FedEx ground.

USPS FLAT RATE BOX WAS THE BEST THING EVER INVENTED. USPS FOR SMALL THINGS, GREYHOUND FOR BIG.i have shipped THOUSANDS of packages through usps.

Wow...you send that many but plugs and french ticklers out to your friends and customers....WOW? That's testing a lot of product yourself, isn't it...??

LMBO

DHL does suck. Our paint we use always come DHL and the cans of paint look like they have been through a war when they get here. Word to the wise, insure anything you buy if it is shipped DHL.