Picts of Plastics

Bansh-eman

Ok the rain isnt going to let up anytime soon so i snapped a few shots from inside my garage. dont mind the mess. I'll try and get some better picts once the sun come out. and of course once the build is complete. and i got all my shit chromed and a new seat cover...

They did a little bleed over into the silver to help break up the same color so it wouldnt look so solid. Got some marble candy colors, and ome nice bright solids. the picts really dont do it justice! they look 10X's better in person.

dsc03023on9.jpg

dsc03024fs8.jpg

dsc03025xo8.jpg

Edited by Bansh-eman

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We (ghostrider and myself) tried to get is as 80s, wierd as we could. Really fought with temps in wyoming right now and just getting everything laid out. They do look 10x better in person, and way better in sunlight. All the graphics were done with Kandys so sunlite is cricital to make it look good... I will add some pics so you can see some of the more detailed stuff.

On another note... I think they look really good on the blue frame, if 80s is what you were going for, i think you got it, and nobody will have anything like em.

Some of the marble effects and kandy graphics...

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

I cant take 100% credit for them. My bro ghostrider does most of the work. I find the projects, help him prep, cut designs, and spray some paint, but he is the mastermind behind the painting.

Leave it to Firehead to request a closeup picture of someone's hose.

Plastics look friggin sick though and that radiator hose ain't half bad either.

thnx, the hose is just hi pressure hose from lowes and i used rid clothing dye and put it in a pot of hot water on the stove