2 into 1 jetting help

i have 195 main 50 pilot also the needle in the fourth clip2 turns out on the air screw. my mods are fmf fatties, coolhead 20cc domes, 33mm pwk carb, airbox with proflow and k&n no lid. +4 timing. i am running lean on the high i am not sure if i have an air leak. also the temp is about 40 50 degrease out. thanks in advance guys.

Definitely check for leaks: use some carb cleaner around the intakes and such and see if the idle changes. Also like Snop says, did you do a plug chop to tell if its really lean? I would think for your mods and temp, a 195 should be about perfect, if not then maybe a 180-190. But first need to check for leaks, plug chop, etc.

well i pulled the plug after a run. i only went 5 gears but i didnt rev it all the way out i wanted for about a 5 second count pulled the plug and the porcelin was white and the L shaped thing was light brown. so i figured i was running lean. i just installed this last week. i just used the stock cages w/ just the orings on the intake. was i suppose to use a gasket there also? that is why i think i am running lean. i didn't bog or anything through first three gears.

Always use the reedcage gaskets instead of o-rings if thats what your referring to. Still need to know the needle size? I would think you shouldn't be lean with what you told me so far, but I really need to know what needle is in it.

We are talking about the trinity 2 into 1 correct? If so than I think he's talking about the o'ring type gasket where the intake mates to the single carb boot. As far as I know a reed cage casket will not fit there. I'm using reed cage gaskets where the intake mates to the reeds and to the cylinders. The intake boot mates with an o'ring which I coat with a thin layer of 1211.

You need to take your needle out and see what size it is and tell me. You probably already have a dek in it.

all right sounds good. i will do that tomorrow. i have off. also i will install those reed cage gaskets. should i still use the orings with it or just the gaskets. and i will get you a needle size. then hopefully its all good.