Anyone own thier own tandem/tri axle?

Recently bought a 95 freightler with a 425 cat in her with a eton fuller 10 speed. Its a tandem right now and i got a dump body on th way, thinkin about puttin a lift axle under it but not sure if its worth the hassle with the tags and all. So anyways i wanna go out on my own and start runnin it come spring just wonderin how much work anyones had for em and how the cash flow is im exited to get out on my own and start runnin it but the price of fual and everything i dunno btw ill get some pics of the old girl up

Edited by Bansheeman1121

Recently bought a 95 freightler with a 425 cat in her with a eton fuller 10 speed. Its a tandem right now and i got a dump body on th way, thinkin about puttin a lift axle under it but not sure if its worth the hassle with the tags and all. So anyways i wanna go out on my own and start runnin it come spring just wonderin how much work anyones had for em and how the cash flow is im exited to get out on my own and start runnin it but the price of fual and everything i dunno btw ill get some pics of the old girl up

What are you planning on hauling? Why do you think you need a tag axle? Are thinking of just putting a tag axle on the trailer or on the tractor as well?