HAYS Kansas

Polish

its freggn awesome here........less stress and a lot of fun.......going Bow hunting today.......gunna get me a buck.....still missn Glamis though!!! :beer:

if you need banshee parts, i live right west at Ellis. and if i dont know alot of people around here that will most likely have it.

I live in Hutch now but used to live in Hays. I think Waynoka is still going to be closer to you than Syracuse, it's clear out west. Used to be a riding area along the river between Great Bend and Radium, not sure if it's still open or not. I still have a buddy in Hays that rides Honda's.

I live in Hutch now but used to live in Hays. I think Waynoka is still going to be closer to you than Syracuse, it's clear out west. Used to be a riding area along the river between Great Bend and Radium, not sure if it's still open or not. I still have a buddy in Hays that rides Honda's.

Cool anytime you want to ride let me know............I just raced my first Motocross race in Kansas (first one in over 10 years).....it was way ot in Norton Motocross park!.......I got 2nd overall........I was happy.... :down:

Cool anytime you want to ride let me know............I just raced my first Motocross race in Kansas (first one in over 10 years).....it was way ot in Norton Motocross park!.......I got 2nd overall........I was happy.... :down:

how the fuck you end up in kansas?by the way have you seen alice?congrats on your race. :thumbsup: