twist to thumb throttle conversion

13bturbofc

my banshee came with a twist throttle when i bought it and i dont like it cause it scares the shit out of me lol so i wanna change it back to the thumb throttle id like to know what all i need to buy..the TORS system is removed already for the twist throttle so what will i need to modify on the stock unit? and do i need a new cable also?

You need the thumb throttle assembly, and a new cable. If the the tors boxes have also been removed from the top of the stock carbs, then you'll need the cable from the tors removal kit along with the carb tops. You can find a whole after market assembly from companies like terry cable.

You need the thumb throttle assembly, and a new cable. If the the tors boxes have also been removed from the top of the stock carbs, then you'll need the cable from the tors removal kit along with the carb tops. You can find a whole after market assembly from companies like terry cable.

wait? why would i need to buy that tors removal kit if they already have the tors system removed?