NFL WEEK 9

theshee

KAOS won last week with a 12-1 score... Good one man, you should have been perfect if you wouldnt have picked the piece of shit donkeys LOL Wait till next week when I crush your record :blink: just messin, you kicked our asses last week!

theshee

Week 8 11-2

Overall 65-34

majicmike

Week 8 no picks

Overall 43-31

06banshee

Week 8 11-2

Overall 61-38

shee4speed

Week 8 7-6

Overall 57-42

yamahauler

Week 8 10-3

Overall 58-27

dajogejr

Week 8 No picks

Overall 43-27

kaosbanshee

Week 8 12-1

Overall 53-30

washburn

Week 8 11-2

Overall 19-10

socalinit

Week 7 no picks

Overall 20-10

trueraiderfan

Week 8 10-3

Overall 26-13

Week 9

WAS @ NYJ

SF @ ATL

ARI @ TB

GB @ KC

CIN @ BUF

SD @ MIN

DEN @ DET

CAR @ TEN

JAC @ NO

SEA @ CLE

HOU @ OAK

NE @ IND

DAL @ PHI

MNF

BAL @ PIT

Yeah i was shooting for a little upset they almost got the win if Cutler would have ran like a man and not a little bitch before they kicked the field goal to tie it up. O well i'm just trying to climb my way up to the top slowly but surely.

I'm destroying you in Fantasy Basketball my team is going off, probably would have helped you if you would have set your lineup too.

NE is not one of my favorite teams either but you gotta admit they are the best franchise in pro football today. Besides Brady being a spoiled prick and burski annoying the piss out of me they are solid and if they dont make any mistakes they will win against Indy so Im going to have to Pick NE.

WAS @ NYJ Redskins

SF @ ATL 49ers

ARI @ TB Cards

GB @ KC Packers

CIN @ BUF Bungels

SD @ MIN Chargers

DEN @ DET Broncos

CAR @ TEN Titty

JAC @ NO NEW ORLEANS IS A DYING WHORE (NOLA WINS)

SEA @ CLE Hawks

HOU @ OAK Tex

NE @ IND PATS

DAL @ PHI Coyboy baaaaaaaaby

MNF

BAL @ PIT STEELERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Screw last year its payback time!!!!!!!!!!!

New England is a very good team... there are just elements I hate of their franchise. 1- Randy Moss, never gave any effort in Minnesota or Oakland, now plays like an allstar. After his walking off the field deal in minnesota, hes a piece of shit imo. 2, Tom Brady, you brush shoulders with the guy, and look out here comes the roughing the passer flag. He is a spoiled, babied brat. 3. The worst part of New England, The coach. Gets caught cheating not once, but twice and doesnt get anything but a slap on the wrist, his attitude after games and during any press conference is enough to make me want to puke, and last is how he runs the score up on people. That deal with Washingon last week was pathetic, lets go for it on 4th and 3 when are are up 44-7. What an ass. I cant wait till that team has a Chicago Bulls era after Jordan left and they suck ass and everybody stomps the shit out of them.

There is my rant for the day... lol

I've been a patriot fan since the Parcells/Drew Bledsoe days, when things weren't so good....

I've always hated Randy Moss, his antics, etc. Still do...but you can't deny his talent on the field.

So...I hate the person, but respect his Talent.

(I could say the same for Vick...but that's a whole new level of person hating...POS dickbag, etc.)

Your point of Bellechick getting "caught" cheating is dead on. However, EVERYONE is doing it...period.

They just got caught, and I think Bellechick runs up the score for two reasons.

1. To prove he doesn't have to cheat to win. His team is breaking records left and right...without cheating.

2. To make teams double think...can I really beat this team? Half the game is in your head, and with the Patriots DOMINATING anyone they play...they're in the heads of other coaches and players.

He punched it in against Dallas for two reasons...and I agree with him. To shut up their coach and TO...

In College I feel it's wrong to run up the score...these are ametuer athletes not getting paid.

In pro...run the score up. These men are collecting paychecks to do something most of us could never dream of doing. Go out and earn your paycheck... Business is business, and anyone that thinks professional sports is anything but a business in the end is kidding themselves.

I wouldn't tell Bill Gates to not buy a company because it's not fair....he has so much money and power...and influence.

There is one signal goal in any professional sports. Become a champion, in this case...Win a super bowl. Because that's where the money is, period. The Patriots put themselves in that position this year by player acquisitions and SMART business deals. Good for them.

Look how close they got last year with the nobody receiver core they had....look what a difference a few players can make...

Anytime a signal athlete exceptionally excels in any thing (a la Jordan, Shaq, LeBron, Brady...) they are put under a microscope, period....this is no different.

Id agree with most of that.. good stuff.

Only thing, if I was wade phillips, i would have slugged that fucker in the throat after that game lol... The penalities in that dallas game sucked... period. After the weak facemask call brady got, I was pissed. Next play, I would have told the ref to get his flag ready, cuz I was gonna tear bradys head off his shoulders. I think that is my absoulte biggest riff with new england, is they are babied like the spurs in basketball.

On the flip side of the ridiculous salaries these players make (again, free country, good for them...) They should have to pay some back for poor effort and results at the end of the season, etc. Same could be said for any sports...but put the money into something worthwhile....NOT back into the greedy owners pockets.

Money for schools, kids, athletic programs for the state (kids) etc.

Now I know this will NEVER, Ever happen....but wouldn't it be nice?

Oh, I just got cut from a team that paid me 10 million dollars last year...I hope I can find a new team to pick me up for the bargain price of 6 or 7 mil a year....

Again, free country, capitalist market. But...if I didn't do the job I got paid to do...I'd be getting a pink slip....with no nest egg the size these kinda people feast on.

On the salary deal, I think professional athletes should all be paid on performance. You play like crap, you get paid like crap. You do good, you get a bonus like the rest of us. If they were paid on performance you would see some guys busting their asses instead of doping around all the time.

Or getting doped up...drug/alcohol abuse, etc...

That is precisely why I like college football better. Pride...(plus...the fact the Wolverines are the winningist college football program ever isn't a bad stat...LOL)

Sure, they're looking ahead to big money contracts once they're done, but...they are BUSTING their asses to get there.

Think if that rang true for the pros...how much more interesting the NFL would/could be.

I think they should even enact a "I'm a dipshit rule, so I don't get paid" ....

Signing a football with a pen in the endzone or using it as your pillow would probably qualify....

I think they should even enact a "I'm a dipshit rule, so I don't get paid" ....

Signing a football with a pen in the endzone or using it as your pillow would probably qualify....

LOL... I agree there, but there sure would be any athletes getting paid. :yelrotflmao: