Signs of a Cheating Wife

bansheeseat$$

Lately my wife has been working alot of evening shifts and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think. If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever. So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind my bike. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto my bike, I see something that I just can't believe. The rear sprocket is already worn and hooked but the chain looks OK. Do you think I should change just the sprocket or both the chain and sprocket?

wow is that a true story or just a long way to ask if u need to change chain and sproket. haha wow man i started thinkin of my cheating ex in that story. got me a little mad. but if its true have a female friend over to ur house and be in her car or her in ur truck or car. and when she asks say "what? were just friends." see what she says.

Solution to the problem:

Remove the sprockets and chain, replace them both.

Whip the hooked over rear sprocket at the driver seat of this guy's car....they make nice projectiles.

Bike is fixed, old parts are removed, and your message is spread...

It's all good...

That's some funny stuff there. Sounds typical of a banshee ownder, piss on what the wifes doing, my sprocket is worn and now I'm really pissed. LOL

LMAO this is great stuff.

I'd just replace the sprocket, i go through sprockets much faster than chains I would be broke if I always replaced them both. If replacing the Chain however, then I replace them both.

Edited by Justintoxicated