2004 yfz450

i am checking to see what someone would offer me for my '04 yfz. it has the crank mod,high comp pistom,power now blade,lsr -1 swinger w/ lsr round house bearing, has brand new rk chain yamaha sprockets front and rear,brand new itp sport series black wheels w/ maxxis razr ii's front and rear,has a dura blue axel, pro taper bars(new) new bark busters, i have a new clutch to go with it, i have all new prm front bumper,rear grab bar and the 1/4 inch thich full body skid and the full swing skid plate(that was modded to fit the -1 lsr swinger. it has the high comp piston. this thing flat out hauls ass! it has elka's all round, houser +.5 long travel a-arms too. new graphic kit.oh yeah it has a anti vibe stem and lrd full exhaust. don

post-23897-1192668910.jpg

post-23897-1192668958.jpg

post-23897-1192669041.jpg

Edited by bentvalve

• 2 weeks later...

haha, wow, I gotta say Don I have never seen someone switch bikes so often and in such a short span of time all while modding the shit out of them and only riding them a few times. You had a killer Banshee and the 450 you have is probably nicer than the SHEE. 4500 is very reasonable with all of the mods you have done to it. What are your plans now? Put more money into your car? Get a 4x4 ATV?

yes the 450 is alot nicer that the shee. i don't have to sell it but i would if someone had the cash. i need another winter project. i really enjoy working on them.yeah i have reciept for over 12k on this quad. plusr what i have spent.. my car is almost done. so hopefully i cna get something.my preacher has to polaris 4wd that need alot of work i might get them to fix up?don

• 1 month later...