Catwalk Gone Bad

yamaperv

I got one that happened last september. I was at my parents house and I brought out the banshee. I took it out for a quick burn when I unloaded it being a dumb ass I didn't wear a helmet cause it was only a quick rip. Well on this quick burn I discovered I could do really good wheelies on the highway with my foot in the back bar (idiot). So I was cruising along doing a catwalk in fourth gear when my toe caught the ashphalt dragging me off the quad to skid to a stop on my face. At first I didn't realize what happened I just got back up and ran down the highway to get my quad which fell back onto it's tires and stalled. I got about halfway back to the house when I realized something was wrong. The something that was wrong was a fractured/dislocated jaw, fractured right wrist, top teeth through top lip, broken nose and vicous road rash down the whole right side of my body and my forehead. I ended going to the emergency room to get a total of 18 stitches in my face, get my jaw put back in place, fix my wrist and get the gravel picked out of my wounds. All because I was being retarded.

Oh I will try to find the pics and post them soon

I got one that happened last september. I was at my parents house and I brought out the banshee. I took it out for a quick burn when I unloaded it being a dumb ass I didn't wear a helmet cause it was only a quick rip. Well on this quick burn I discovered I could do really good wheelies on the highway with my foot in the back bar (idiot). So I was cruising along doing a catwalk in fourth gear when my toe caught the ashphalt dragging me off the quad to skid to a stop on my face. At first I didn't realize what happened I just got back up and ran down the highway to get my quad which fell back onto it's tires and stalled. I got about halfway back to the house when I realized something was wrong. The something that was wrong was a fractured/dislocated jaw, fractured right wrist, top teeth through top lip, broken nose and vicous road rash down the whole right side of my body and my forehead. I ended going to the emergency room to get a total of 18 stitches in my face, get my jaw put back in place, fix my wrist and get the gravel picked out of my wounds. All because I was being retarded.

Oh I will try to find the pics and post them soon

damn cant wait 2 c those pics :huh: