jokerzwild ? Whats going on man

chase@miamiatv.com

I dont know i just had a shitty ass day and i come online adn see my accoutn has a reversal for 14 bucks for stickers i sent out ? Did you never receieve them ? were you not happy ? Did you contact me ? Whats going on ? Man im in no way the person to rip any fucker off period. I dont rob people so As to why you have not contacted me before any of this shit took place is garbage. :down:

Apparently paypal solved this allready so thats why its in the bad section..... maybe we could resolve this.

Sure somethings not up with the P.O. chase?? I know before you recieve money from myself, you always have my stickers in the mail and i normally recieve them before you get money or at least paypal you on the day or day after.. However, It's been something like 10 days and mine havn't got here yet either.. Wonder if somebody went postal at the Post office down there in miami lol.. I'm Not at all saying the way he handled it is right, he should have contacted you if there was a issue, but you never know after it leaves your box man..

let me know money is not a damn thing ... 9000 dollar atv , 3000 + jetski , 10k BOAT , plasmas and what not......... Its principle not money... JEREMY let me know , if i see that money i swear i will save it until your stickers arrive or send it back. money is not the problem here TRUST ME .. FUCKIN TRUST ME

Ohhh i didn't mean it to discredit you.. I will send the money now through paypal if you want it.. I just like i said intended on just paypaling it to you the day they showed up as i was a couple days late when we were both supposed to ship out so i figured it would be the same either way.. Your call though man pm me the paypal addy and you'll ahve your money tonight..

Jeremy

hey chase, i know charles. he's a good guy. send him a pm and see whats up. he dosent come on here every night so it might take a few days to get ahold of him... he will send you the money back if he gets the stickers, he's not the kind of guy to try and rip someone off. he's a good cat.

• 2 weeks later...

hey chase you got a pm,

this was the first time ive used paypall so i dont know what happened i didnt dispute anything my phone numbers in the pm call me and i will send you a money order first thing tommorow .

The stickers got here three days after you posted you sent them out got two on my bike and one on my toolbox like i said i didnt know and im sorry call me so we can resolve this

thanx charles

Who knows what happens. i appreciate you calling and resolving this .

Sorry on my part , sorry on the usps part , and sorry on paypal. Not worried about the money its more the principal of the sale.

LEE PLEASE MOVE THIS TO GOOD BUYER SECTION thankyou !!!!