Pennsylvania Banshee owners

pweezy42

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo bro lets hit the trails saturday, ill try to get myself away rom the bar early friday night lol, sersouly tho i wanna ride maybe take the bikes up to jessup mountain or somthin?

sounds good i dont have a truck or anything tho,the family pick up has no registrration and my uncle will be using his trailer i sent u an email if u want i will get u my # thru there

Yo bro lets hit the trails saturday, ill try to get myself away rom the bar early friday night lol, sersouly tho i wanna ride maybe take the bikes up to jessup mountain or somthin?

hahah NO SHIT, you said JESSUP!!!

thats the first place we ever rode in PA, jessup exit off rt 6, come to stop sight, go right, quick left into that huge waraehouse place, then follow the road all the way around back , down the hill, back up, and into that huge feild,, we used to go to jessup all the time, untill we found Treverton, ill tell you this... jessup would be like going to dorney park, and a shitty one at that, treverton is like disney world.. if you know what i mean... the trails at treverton are so much smoother, nicer, wider, and there 1000 times more ...its endless riding in all directions, go as far as your gas tank lets you... JEssup used to be fun,i was up there about 2 months ago, and they are tearing eveyrthing apart now, they demolished the whole side of that mountain, its nothin but open feilds of 3 foot deep ruts from dozers and earth movers, un rideable, and back behind the coal hills behind the autobody , on the side of rt6, they are starting on all those trails now, laying down gravel and grading them, puttin in sewer caps, they pretty much fucked it up, but im sure you locals know some more places to go, we went up to carbondale one day, that was kinda cool, hit the big coal hills there, but none of that shit compares to treverton/shamokin ect.... trust me, take the trip out west one day, and youll never wana ride at Jessup again

hahah NO SHIT, you said JESSUP!!!

thats the first place we ever rode in PA, jessup exit off rt 6, come to stop sight, go right, quick left into that huge waraehouse place, then follow the road all the way around back , down the hill, back up, and into that huge feild,, we used to go to jessup all the time, untill we found Treverton, ill tell you this... jessup would be like going to dorney park, and a shitty one at that, treverton is like disney world.. if you know what i mean... the trails at treverton are so much smoother, nicer, wider, and there 1000 times more ...its endless riding in all directions, go as far as your gas tank lets you... JEssup used to be fun,i was up there about 2 months ago, and they are tearing eveyrthing apart now, they demolished the whole side of that mountain, its nothin but open feilds of 3 foot deep ruts from dozers and earth movers, un rideable, and back behind the coal hills behind the autobody , on the side of rt6, they are starting on all those trails now, laying down gravel and grading them, puttin in sewer caps, they pretty much fucked it up, but im sure you locals know some more places to go, we went up to carbondale one day, that was kinda cool, hit the big coal hills there, but none of that shit compares to treverton/shamokin ect.... trust me, take the trip out west one day, and youll never wana ride at Jessup again

would def. like to go to treverton but w/no truck and the ability to get 2 jessup(even tho its not as nice as it used to be)its still worth it. also down in pitston there is the 500 that is a nice hill to climb,and some sweet rainbows :evil:

would def. like to go to treverton but w/no truck and the ability to get 2 jessup(even tho its not as nice as it used to be)its still worth it. also down in pitston there is the 500 that is a nice hill to climb,and some sweet rainbows :evil:

yea see i dont know much about jessup, we wold park at the same place each time, and pretty much ride the same trails, sometimes we would get off the exit before jessup, "olyphant" and go up that steep hill and park behind the coal hills, do you know the ones im talkin about? you can see them on the side of rt6, we would ride there, and back acrosse the street up the hill behind the autobody, and then go up the mountain behind the jessup commercial center, or whatever that huge warhouse place is called, theres definatly some sweet trails up there if you go back in the woods, but like is aid nothin lie terverton, jessup is 90 miles for us, and treverton ins only 115, so thas another reason we dont go back to jessup anymore, lasttime i was at jessup, i cracked my a arm skid plate, bent my shifter, and had my kikckstarter fall off, all within the first hour.. its pretty rocky and nasty there...when you get your transportation issue figured out, you should checkout treverton, we can meet up, and ill show you around of what i know so far, its so big, we find a whole new area pretty much everytime we go, its wild up there

yea see i dont know much about jessup, we wold park at the same place each time, and pretty much ride the same trails, sometimes we would get off the exit before jessup, "olyphant" and go up that steep hill and park behind the coal hills, do you know the ones im talkin about? you can see them on the side of rt6, we would ride there, and back acrosse the street up the hill behind the autobody, and then go up the mountain behind the jessup commercial center, or whatever that huge warhouse place is called, theres definatly some sweet trails up there if you go back in the woods, but like is aid nothin lie terverton, jessup is 90 miles for us, and treverton ins only 115, so thas another reason we dont go back to jessup anymore, lasttime i was at jessup, i cracked my a arm skid plate, bent my shifter, and had my kikckstarter fall off, all within the first hour.. its pretty rocky and nasty there...when you get your transportation issue figured out, you should checkout treverton, we can meet up, and ill show you around of what i know so far, its so big, we find a whole new area pretty much everytime we go, its wild up there

nice i will. i also ride behind Denaples junk yard and go to motage mountain mostly trails but u can watch all the concerts for free :bunny:

never heaqrd of those places.. sounds like fun though,, maybe there is some riding up your way worth checking out,, we just always ended up int he same places and it got boring

i meant Montage Mountain they r now called Snow Mountaian they have concerts up there and ski slopes there is also a Dam up there its nice if u ever wanna go let me know. i do have to find a diff. way up to the ski slopes since every one says banshee and water dont get along to well somethin i need to watch.

yea maybe ill come up and check it out sometime, im always up for new trails, like i said the only reason we stopped goin here is because we always ended up on the same trails, none of us knew anywhere to go, were all jersey boys,

and as long as you have an air box , you can go through water, but if you got PODs, forget about it

yea maybe ill come up and check it out sometime, im always up for new trails, like i said the only reason we stopped goin here is because we always ended up on the same trails, none of us knew anywhere to go, were all jersey boys,

and as long as you have an air box , you can go through water, but if you got PODs, forget about it

i have the black box under the seat w/the opening in the front